In this episode, I want to go over 5 of the big reasons people choose to have rhinoplasties and what makes them successful. I’ll go into detail about why people want these changes and what procedures are required to achieve them, as well as some of the pros and cons of some of these procedures and the long-term results you can expect.
- Changing trends with dorsal hump reductions and techniques for achieving the desired new look.
- The different sections of the nose can show width issues, how it can be fixed, and factors that can lead to collapse later in life.
- How nose crookedness can develop and why it isn’t usually possible to get a perfectly straight nose.
- The different options for fixing nostril width can be done in combination with or separately from a rhinoplasty.
- The numerous nasal issues can cause difficulty breathing, and why I generally address this even if the patient came in for appearance.
- Disruptions of breathing in sleep, such as breathing through only one side of your nose, sleep apnea, or snoring, and what can and can’t be done with rhinoplasty.
Be sure to check out past episodes!