Don’t miss this amazing conversation with two experts from the plastic surgery world! Today’s guest is Dr. Joubin Gabbay, M.D., a board-certified plastic and reconstructive surgeon who specializes in the art of cosmetic plastic surgery. Dr. Gabbay graduated with honors from the University of California, San Diego, with a full education in molecular biology and theoretical and practical arts, and received his medical education at the Medical College of Virginia. After medical school, he received training in general and plastic surgery in Los Angeles. He has done a study on stem cells derived from fat in plastic surgery that was successful and widely recognized in the field. His professionalism and dedication make him an ideal plastic surgeon with exceptional results.
Artistic Vision in Regenerative and Reconstructive Surgery with Dr. Joubin Gabbay
out past episodes!
Join us on our website for more information on cosmetic surgery.
- Dr. Joubin Gabbay tells of his artistic training in architecture and his interest in structure, function and aesthetics, but in surgery direction.
- He talks about the importance of connecting with patients and being transparent, learning what they want, and letting them know what will be done in their bodies.
- He tells how his studies on adipose-derived stem cells began.
- Dr. Gabbay says the key is to use creativity in the field to get great results because not all patients want the same thing.
- His opinion on global beauty trends that are happening right now.
- He explains how social media benefited his work.