The perfect brow-look exists, and today’s guest, Sania Vucetaj, will explain how to achieve it. Sania is an eyebrow stylist and founder of Sania’s BrowBar in New York City. Due to her unique and incredible style, she has become an icon in the beauty industry, working with celebrities like Sarah Jessica Parker, Rihanna, Angela Simmons, and Eliza Dushku. Her passion began when she was a kid and got a scar on her brow. In order to fix it, she camouflaged the wound and started playing with beauty tools. Nowadays, Sania uses social media to give advice on how to keep brows healthy and has launched a line of beauty products that have amazing feedback.
Celebrity Eyebrow Guru’s Best Kept Secret For The Perfect Brow with Sania Vucetaj
Check out past episodes!
Join us on our website for more information on cosmetic surgery.
- Sania shares her determination when she started her business 20 years ago, even though no one thought it would work.
- The 3 keys in brows; Sania believes they are symmetry, fullness, and shape.
- Sania explains what you shouldn’t do if you want to keep your brows healthy.
- The difference between threading and waxing and why tweezing is better.
- Why eyebrows are not a Do It Yourself field.
- Sania says that there is not enough training in brows, and that’s why she educates and helps through tutorials in social media.
- Reveals how to succeed with clients: making them feel comfortable, listening and trying to give them brows the way they desire.