Get to know the behind-the-scenes of plastic surgery! Dr. Sheila Nazarian is a Beverly Hills board-certified plastic surgeon, founder of Nazarian Plastic Surgery, and host of the Netflix show Skin Decision. Dr. Nazarian attended Columbia University in New York and graduated with a BA in economics with a pre-medical concentration. From there, she enrolled at Yeshiva University’s Albert Einstein School of Medicine and then went on to a combined residency in plastic surgery at the University of Southern California. She loves to improve a patient’s appearance, as this often improves the quality of life, but each patient is chosen if she agrees on what procedure they want, as she puts ethics above everything. Her meticulous eye for detail reflects the artistry that distinguishes her work and her commitment to achieving a natural look. Her commitment and dedication in the field of plastic surgery with her patients have earned her an excellent reputation.
Making a Skin Decision with Plastic Surgeon Dr. Sheila Nazarian
Check out past episodes!
Join us on our website for more information on cosmetic surgery.
- Dr. Nazarian tells how the pandemic was a moment of awakening for her to enjoy things more than ever.
- She says why selling things isn’t gross if it helps people.
- Dr. Nazarian thinks the lockdown has made people focus more on investing in themselves.
- Her show Skin Decision on Netflix and how she turned down offers until she could do the show she wanted.
- She explains why she rejects patients looking for trends.
- The importance of the relationship with patients and her passion for educating the masses.
- Dr. Nazarian emphasizes the importance of taking baby steps toward something that resembles what you envision.