Beauty does truly come in all shapes and sizes. Luckily, the fashion industry realized this a while ago and started catering clothes to plus-sized people, who often struggled when finding garments that fitted them correctly. However, it was not easy finding brands and businesses that offered this. This is why Marie Denee, today’s guest, started her own blog called “The Curvy Fashionista,” in order to show brands and designers that offered plus-sized clothes. Marie is a respected voice in the plus-size fashion arena and has made it her mission to continuously empower women to feel Curvy, Confident, and Chic.
Speaking the Beauty of Curves with Marie Denee
Check out past episodes!
Join us on our website for more information on cosmetic surgery.
- Marie Denee explains how “The Curvy Fashionista” started out as a simple blog and then evolved into a media platform for plus-sized women, plus-size fashion, and lifestyle.
- The importance of understanding that the growth of social media correlates directly with the growth of the plus-sized fashion industry: it gives the community a strong voice and visibility which brands cannot ignore.
- Marie Denee briefly describes what the “Health At Every Size” movement is and addresses one of the most common issues that is found in medicine and health practices.
- How the pandemic has influenced the beauty and fashion world by slowing its pace and aiming it to a more natural and soft look.
- When creating “The Curvy Fashionista,” Marie Denee explains that she wanted to educate, empower, and help people when finding clothes in the retail world that could truly make them feel confident.
- Marie Denee shares what’s coming up next for her: a new website, a new program to support the community, and much more!