Being a celebrity makeup artist takes a lot of commitment and expertise, especially when you are traveling all around the world. This is the reality of today’s guest, Mylah Morales, a well-recognized makeup artist who has been known by the beauty press as a celebrity “Glaminator” because of her quick and detailed work. Mylah’s impressive client list includes Rihanna, Jordin Sparks, Leona Lewis, Willow Smith, and many more women who feel empowered and beautiful thanks to her skills.
The “Glaminator” of Celebrities with Mylah Morales
To learn more about Mylah and check out her makeup looks, you can follow her on Instagram and follow the #glaminator hashtag!
Check out past episodes!
Join us on our website for more information on cosmetic surgery.
- Mylah describes how she became known as the celebrity “Glaminator” and what her secret approach is when doing makeup.
- The importance of understanding your client’s personality and own personal timing is key to build a strong and lasting relationship with them.
- Mylah explains that most of her clients started working with her when really young, so she has managed to accompany them in their journey of success and growth which has developed a motherly instinct towards them.
- Throughout the years, Mylah has developed a certain makeup “style” that almost resembles a “brand” which is instantly recognizable.
- Some of the most challenging aspects of being a celebrity makeup artist is the pressure that you feel when working for live events and how chaotic it can sometimes be.
- Mylah’s speciality is achieving a clean and classy look, where beautiful skin is her first and foremost feature.
- Being a makeup artist is a lot of fun because Mylah gets the chance to be really creative and create looks for any type of occasion, whether it’s for a red carpet event or a musical video, for example.
- In the near future, Mylah hopes to delve into her own master class and teach how to do makeup professionally.