Hair is a personal trait that people take very seriously, as it’s part of their essence, beauty and personality. Today’s guest, Sarah Potempa, is a celebrity hair stylist who knows everything about maintaining that essence and making her clients glow from the inside to the outside by doing a simple haircut or a radical transformation on them. Also, Sarah is the inventor of the patented Beachwaver® curling iron, which helps people do their curls at home professionally! Moreover, Sarah is the CEO of the 45x award-winning Beachwaver Co.®, located in the greater Chicago area, which provides innovative hair tools and products to customers worldwide.
- Sarah explains how she combined her passion for styling hair with her business studies and then created her own company called the Beachwaver.
- The importance of understanding that beauty is about expressing who you are and how you choose to style your hair can also empower you and give you more confidence.
- Everything that Sarah does is rooted in a very strong foundation of balance and proportion, so she knows exactly how to advise and help her clients when they need a change in their hairstyle.
- Sarah describes how she and her sister came up with the idea of inventing the Beachwaver® curling iron to help women who wanted to do their curls at home professionally.
- Most recently, Sarah has launched a hair care line which helps people take care of their aging hair and make it stronger by using her products.
- Sarah has her own community called The Wave, where more than 400 people help each other in finding the best solutions for their damaged hair and virtual consultations are being held everyday.